Mother of 2 With Type 1 Diabetes / our crazy world

Friday, February 09, 2007

I have been gone long enough

To make a long story short and sweet,or atleast to the point. Dec 20th My husband(of 13 years, together for 17) came home to tell me that we are getting a divorce. I was not expecting that. But so be it.So then we wait until Dec 26th to tell the kids. Yes we wait until exactly 24 hours after x-mas to tell the kids( his idea). And on dec 27th he moves out to live with his girlfriend at his sisters house. BIG HUGE FREAKING MESS. The kids are taking it pretty good so far. And i am taking it so much better than i thought. This is actually a good thing. YES , very scary but at the same time so very freeing. I have lost 6 pounds already ,divorce diet, wohoooo.There is so much more to this story , you will just have to buy the book to find it all out. I have a b-day coming up.... turning the big 30..... and i plan on having one hell of a party.Both the kids have endo appointments coming up on feb 22nd. Great i am going to hate these A1Cs' , but i know that the holiday and now this are going to have a big effect on them. So we just take it one day at a time right now. Hope every one else out there is doing good and ttyl.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger George said…

    Wow, that is a bummer but it sounds like you have taken lemons and made lemonade!

    Glad you are back.

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Scott K. Johnson said…

    Wow - lots of change in your world!

    We're thinking of you & the kiddos - be sure to let us know if you need anything (and I mean that in the most sincere way - even though it's the whole virtual internet thing).

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Megan said…

    That stinks. Welcome back to the blogosphere, nonetheless.

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Kassie said…

    Hey go easy on us gals ;) it takes me a while to work my way 'round the OC...

    I'm sure it's a much longer story but what it boils down to is lousy. I'm sorry you and the kids have to go through this - I hope things work out for the best!

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger MileMasterSarah said…

    I'm so sorry. I can't imagine. I have a coworker that is going through something similar. Please get in touch if there is something I can help you with.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home