Mother of 2 With Type 1 Diabetes / our crazy world

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A pump Apump

Heres a stroy about a 13 year old boy and his pump. He goes fishing friday night with his father and friends. Decides to spend the night at said friends house. All is well. Calls with wake up number, not bad. Then........ 12:30 in the afternoon I get THE call. "Mom, .......... the pump fell in the river. UGGGGGGHHHHHH WTF???? "But we found it!" Ok , how long had it been under water? 40 minutes under 3 feet of MUCK. Rush dow there to check it all out. The pump is FINE. Holy cow I can't believe it. I think i aged 10 years. But hey alls well that ends well . And thats the story of the pump in the water.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger Megan said…

    Yay! I can finally comment, now that they allow beta accounts to comment again. Woohoo!

    Anyways, that's pretty incredible that it survived!

    My sister lost her retainer a few days ago, and my dad was helping her look and said, "Man, why does the expensive stuff always get lost?"

    I said, "Did I tell you yet I can't find my pump?"

    I was just joking, but freaked my dad out for a sec.

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger bethany said…

    lol that sucks ... one time my site got pulled out when i was in my friend's car ... later that night she called me and was like "ummm do you want your pump back?" by that time I had totally forgot - it had been like 4 hours ... lucky my sugar was only (ha ha only) like 400 ... it could have been a lot worse i guess

    good luck ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home