Mother of 2 With Type 1 Diabetes / our crazy world

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Today is may 17th and i may never forget this day

Ok the week from hell is over. Hubbys grandfather passed away on may 10th. My oldest Turned 13, holy shit i feel old, on may 12th. Viewings and burials and b-day party, have feill this last few days. I went to work today to quit. I really did like the idea of this job, but it wasn't what it was made out to be.So today and for the next few days i am cleaning up my office and getting all the stuff sent out. Friday i will be done with this.

The only saving grace today was the fact that my wonderful , kind , caring, lovable, smart , ectect , case nurse talk to the kids endo. HE said "YES" to moving up the pump start and dates and i am so happy i think i may cry soon. I have to get him the blood sugars for the last month and then he will put the order in and i will probally have the pump on my next endo appointment on june 21st. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Ellen said…

    YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU did it!!!!!!!!!!!! What a momma. You rock and roll.

    Get him those bgs tomorrow. Don't let any of the delay be on your side ;-)

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Penny said…

    Congratulations!!! I can just feel your elation. I've been there.

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Megan said…

    Awesome! What pumps are you getting?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home