Mother of 2 With Type 1 Diabetes / our crazy world

Monday, May 22, 2006

just another day in the nieghbor hood

Today is first day home since quitting work. I feel bored already lol. But i had a wonderful weekend i went to Ellen's house for Z's graduation party. This was my second time meeting Ellen. I drove down to her house , quite a drive for me since i never leave my little area. Z was great he took time out from his party to talk to my son about the pump and so him how cool the pump is. THANKS AGAIN! Also Ellen's friend Megan was down for Z's party too. She talked to Tay about the pump and all the cool things at the CWD Conference. It was a very good day! I am very happy that i went down there.

I just talk the pump rep to make sure all was in line. Hopefully it will work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home