Mother of 2 With Type 1 Diabetes / our crazy world

Thursday, April 13, 2006

The holy man

Its a book i just read. Just a short little book about people who went to meet this holy man on a mountain, would wait for weeks at a time to meet him. I am not sure if this is fiction or not but whatever it is , it was good. Today my hubby told me that we were invited , no not invited, his father asked if we were coming to easter brakefast. Well this is the first i have heard of it but i am sure its been planned for weeks. We or rather I would rather stay away from his family but he feels a abundance of guilt and loyalty to them. That is just the way it is, I can't change it and i will never understand it after everything they put us through. But now i go back to the story that i read and its moral. Treat everyone as if they are HOLY and you will be holy too. Can i do this, i am not sure. I'd rather not be holy sometimes and definetly not to them.This will be a very hard test for me to pass, i am never rude to them or impolite but just stand offish.My kids do know that they must be repectful as this is still their Grandparents and Aunt and Uncle. But my duaghter being of that age where anyone that looks rich must be rich and Auntie is really rich, they go to disney a gazillion times a year. So she is at that age.But Adam is more sensitive. I am greatful for that. I hate to punish my husbands father for this becuase he truely loves his grandkids..... but it makes us so insane to be around all of them. So i will bite my tongue(in half probally) and we will go. And i will try to be HOLY.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Ellen said…

    I hope you have a Holy good time! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

    What was the title of the book?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home