Mother of 2 With Type 1 Diabetes / our crazy world

Monday, March 06, 2006

Wow, when they say working mother, they really mean it.

Its been a while since i checked in. Friday feb24 i went to work. That was easy. Fast foreward a few days. Its mostly alot of training right now, but its not the job that is giving me fits. Its the kids........ Tays numbers are all over the place...... i think Disney needs to name a rollercoaster after her. Adam is doing pretty good. Now i have to worry about spring brake and summer and where the kids are going to go. how much thats going to cost. I am not used to this at all. I have to give myself a few weeks to adjust. To top it off today is my b-day....... yes i am 29, no for real. I have a headache and need a nap. i'll be back later with more ranting and raving, this computer is killing my head right now.
seeeya

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home