Mother of 2 With Type 1 Diabetes / our crazy world

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What are you thinking about when you wake up at 5 in the morning?

i had a nice night last night, had some friends come over and hung out. all the important people in my life called and said " happy b-day", it was nice.hubby and i had a chat last night, he said " its been fun but can this diabetes thing go away now". We got to talkin about all the new stuff that they( gods and godesses) are working on.We talked about alot of things.Then we went to bed.

I woke up this morning about 5'ish and checked on the kids. I don't think i have had too many good nights of sleep in the last few years. And then i got to thinking how much this #%$#@^ diease makes me not like my kids, no thats not it, makes me so stressed about things that i can't see the little things that make the world go around.I love my kids and i love all the stuff they do. That has been lost for a little while but i am going to find it AGAIN! The fact that we love our kids so much, get lost in that huge pile of stress that we don't even notice until it covers the kids. I refuse to let it happen anymore, ever. The only reason i am here on this earth is show my kids how they are supposed to live for thier kids, and you can't do that well if your are always so worried and stressed about everything. Does it mean i won't worry , NO! does it mean i won't be stressed , NO! It does mean that i have seen what it is doing and choose to deal with it another way.

WELL BEHAVED WOMAN RARELY MAKE HISTORY

1 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Vivian said…

    Congrats on the job! Happy Birthday!! Congrats on your decision to be more present with your kids instead of the stress. If you make it work, please share the secret. =) I hope you have a great week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home