Mother of 2 With Type 1 Diabetes / our crazy world

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

i am trading in my super woman cape for a 2 seater jag

Gosh where has the time gone....... haven't been on here in a while. Started working and that has been fun, i think i can , i think i can, thats all i can say about that. Ithas been nice having something thats my own but at what cost. The kids still keep calling me for every little thing and that is about to stop. And then my wonderful son did something very very stupid and now i have to deal with court and such. The kids numbers have been pretty good lately but that to shall change. I have no idea what i want to write so i may have to come back to fully explain what has been going on.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Ellen said…

    Are you driving down here to give me a ride in the Jag? HUGS hope all is well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home