Mother of 2 With Type 1 Diabetes / our crazy world

Friday, February 10, 2006

Whhhhhhhhheeeeewwwwww

Time for an update. The kids are doing great, think i finally figured out what was messing up Tays numbers.. Adam is doing pretty well even after braking up with his girlfriend( of like 1 month). I went to the JDRF kick off dinner last night, we had a good time. I even won as door prize, an awesome JDRF blanket. Tay whooo'd the crowd, i need to get her to be a Call to congress kid. I have 15 pledge sheets and i am getting 15 people to go out there and make money for me, i won't take no for an answer. i am becoming stuborn in my old age, i think its a good thing.

i think this year is going to be a good year, lots of changes. its time!

OOOOHHHHH i saw the cutest shirt on tv yesterday, its said " best actress in a comedy" i am getting one lol. Then i think i am going to get taylor one that says " best supporting actress in a medical drama"
HAHAHAHHAHHAA i love it

well thats it for now

WELL BEHAVED WOMAN RARELY MAKE HISTORY

2 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger FeatherIron said…

    I want one of those shirts, where can I get one?

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Ellen said…

    Why best supporting actress, why not best actress in a medical drama? That's truly hilarious. I hope they get made. For men (actor)as well as women!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home