Mother of 2 With Type 1 Diabetes / our crazy world

Sunday, February 19, 2006

this month has went by so fast

i can't believe that its been a week since i updated on here. The kids have been doing very very good, the hubby has been good , i have been good. wow nothing to complain about. I start my new job on friday the 24th or march 3rd no sure which on yet but i can't wait. i am making my quilt(S) for life squares this week. iam going to clean house today and get ready for the week ahead and thats it folks. nothing too important lately, check back in soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger NewsBlogger said…

    Hello, my name is karondaray,
    I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION aboutdiabetes diet and found your site.
    I was looking out for diabetes diet related information. Anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.
    Sorry, I have see that your this month has went by so fast wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest.
    It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

    Fritz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home