Mother of 2 With Type 1 Diabetes / our crazy world

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

ok time for an update

AS Ellen so nice pointed out my blog is like 4 days without any news.

Saturday i went to karate with the kids, it was fun and all but there are muscles there that i didn't want to know i had. But i did surive !

My fence is coming along great. Of course i am helping. And pushing!

Tay is going to be going to the dr today hopefully. She now has an ear ache, sinuses acting up ,...... and its cold here . yuck

i don't know what else to write right now so i'll check back soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Ellen said…

    Have you recovered from your karate experience? AY YA!

     
  • At 2:26 AM, Blogger Red (Aus) said…

    I thought I'd help you along with ideas to post... I've tagged you AGAIN in the latest tagorama! HEHE check my blog for details on the 'four things' :B

     

Post a Comment

<< Home