Mother of 2 With Type 1 Diabetes / our crazy world

Monday, February 27, 2006

hi ho hi ho ,two days of work I did go!!!!

Need to update ya'll on the work thing. Friday was just training , hippa and such, nothing special. OOOOHHHH i did get a new camera phone , which is wonderful.Except for the nasty allergic reaction i had the leather case, looked like a chemical burn on my neck.......hurt too.
The kids are good. They both are driving to drive me crazy in the mornings just becuase they know i have something to do.
Today was a good day at work, my boss came down to train me and it was good. So we will see what happens for the rest of the week.Thats my story and I'm stick'in to it.

WELL BEHAVED WOMEN RARELY MAKE HISTORY!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger NewsBlogger said…

    I am karondaray, and I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON diabetes supply and found your site.
    Sorry, I have see that your hi ho hi ho ,two days of work I did go!!!! wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest. If you like you can contact me. Your page I see row why I found when I was looking for diabetes supply related information. Anyway, I am glad I stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. Wish you success with your site.

    Fritz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home