Mother of 2 With Type 1 Diabetes / our crazy world

Thursday, January 19, 2006

pity party , you bring the cheese and i'll bring the whine

Today is just so , BLAH. The weather stinks, it overcast and chilly. The kids numbers won't budge. Both of them in the 400's today. Can't seem to get them down for anything. Even opened new insulin....just in case that was the problem. No thats not it.

Don't know , i guess i will figure that out eventually.

I am just tired and worn out. i go thru these cycles...... i am great then things overwhelm me and then i have to go do something just for me.

Tomorrow i have to be at Tay's school at 9 in the morning, thats great since Adam doesn't go to school until 8:45. I am so not a morning person. I have to be up and dressed, take Tay to school, then Adam then come back and go to Tay's school. Then i have an 11:00 dentist appointment........oh joy. Then i have to be at a resturant for a JDRF walk meeting. Thats coming up on March 19th, great , oh yeah have i even begun to get money yet.....NO! All this tomorrow. Then my wonderful hubby tells me hes going fishing tomorrow night....... OHHHHH YEAAAAH i get the day from hell and the kids all night with no brake... i should just be jumping for joy..... not! Maybe i'll find a babysitter tomorrow and go get what.......... oh my tats i have been wanting.

Saturday Karate at 9:30 in the morning..... then off to shop for last minute party supplies for Tay's b-day party on Sunday at a pony farm. Can you see the excitement on my face. Thats right hubby has a friend coming over on Sunday to help put in the fence i have been wanting for 5 years. Great , joy, dang hes going to miss Tays party.

Lets see can it get any better.... don't know, will answer that when it comes up.

So theres my whine...... what kind of cheese ya got?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Ellen said…

    I've got some reallllllllly smelly cheese at my blog today :-).

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Ellen said…

    Sunday 1:20 p.m.-

    How was yesterday? I'm thinking of you right now hoping all is going well.

    Love, Ellen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home