Mother of 2 With Type 1 Diabetes / our crazy world

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Day 1 on the blog

Well this is my first post and I really don't know where to start. So first let me tell ya a few things about me. I am going to be 29 in March( kinda scares me). I have 2 children Tay and Adam, both have Type 1 Diabetes. Tay just turned 9 on Sunday, she has had Diabetes for almost 2 years. Adam is turning 13 in May( another scary thing), hes had Diabetes for almost 3 years. Amazing how the time flys when your going crazy.Anyways, I have been married for going on 13 years. We live in the wonderful( sarcastically said) state of Florida.

As I get better at this blogging thing, I will try to humor you with our stories of going crazy in our world.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Ellen said…

    Hey what's wrong with hurricane ravaged Florida ;-)? Welcome new blogger. Big hugs.

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Kerri. said…

    My goodness. Two diabetic children? If I wore a hat, I would tip it to you. Instead, I'll have to extend my respect and thanks to you for being such a dedicated mother.

    Kerri.

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Hi and welcome to blogging!

    I'm a fellow mom to a boy with type 1.

    To have two kids with diabetes must be tremendous work. I bow to you!

    I look forward to reading more (I'm about to read the rest of your entries).

    Pop on over when you get a chance :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home