Mother of 2 With Type 1 Diabetes / our crazy world

Friday, January 13, 2006

5 Random facts about me

I have been tagged.

1. I am 4 foot 11 inches tall. Shorter than most 6th graders. I have been call the big sister, the babysitter and even Adam's girlfriend. And once i was even my hubby's duaghter !:)


2. I was raised in LAS VEGAS (whoaaaaa sin city), actually i was raised in a small town out side of Las Vegas. Just past Red Rock canyon. Every one of the 350 people there could whoop my butt if i did anything wrong. Not one trafic light, 3 or 4 street lights, a little corner store , post office, school ( at the time i went to it there was no more than 100 students in all 6 grades), and a small church. There was a comunity pool and a Rec Hall.
We all had motorcycles and/or horses. I miss where i grew up.

3. I can shoot really good. I have had handguns and hunting rifles. I have never shot a shotgun( i am scared of them).

4. I like snakes and lizards. I have had 4 snakes....... corn snake(also called red rat), 3 California King snakes. I have a bearded dragon right now, was my mothers day present almost 6 years ago.Had horny toads, leopard geckos, water dragon, savannah monitor. My hubby hates snakes, won't touch'em. Theses are my animals, usaully its the other way around the hubby has reptiles and the wife hates them.

5. I want to make this a really good fact about me.............. give me a minute i am not that interesting. AAAAAAHHHHH aaaaa....... i wanted to be a lawyer when i was little and i wanted to go to Yale. I have no idea why i picked Yale when i was little , i guess it sounded good.

And i will thrown in one more just for the heck of it..... i hate the letter "i" and i will no longer be capitializing it on here, grammar police stay away.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Ellen said…

    Hey I wanted to go to Yale too. I knew I liked you from the get go! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home